Grow your business into an empire!
You have established your business to get away from the rat race, regain the freedom of making your own decisions and build a legacy. However, you might not have anticipated how many challenges you have to face when running a small business. Instead of taking care of growing your business, you find yourself acting as a part office manager, accountant, and HR department all in one. When you feel overwhelmed, the best decision you can make is to reach out for advice and professional help from a mentor.
If you feel like you can benefit from guidance and support from another, a business mentor might just be the solution that helps you get your business on the right track and enable you to thrive as its leader. Know, that you don’t have to face any challenges on your own. With over 15 years of experience in helping businesses grow, I can offer you the tools along with a modern approach to marketing and straightforward advice on how to build a successful business strategy. Together, we can make your small business achieve significant growth in a short period of time.
Key Aspects Of Small Business Management We Can Help You With
Mentoring for small businesses consists of chosen entrepreneurial coaching elements, time management coaching, and business coaching. However, its primary focus is to provide small businesses with a clear strategy that will set them up as a strong brand and help develop quicker and more efficiently. Here are some of the key aspects you can improve by using a mentor:
- Set both long/short-term goals for your company and create a simple plan to achieve them.
- Improve your time management skills and start feeling comfortable sharing responsibility.
- Assess your business’s values and include them in your company’s culture and strategy.
- Your mentor will hold you accountable and keep you motivated as you grow your business.
- Find work-life balance and clarity as a business owner.
- Maximize your profits by focusing on the productive activities that produce the most significant results.
- Improve your marketing efforts and build a strong relationship with the local community where your business is located.
How often would I meet my Mentor?
As often as you need to. Some of our clients meet weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or even quarterly. Meetings are face-to-face or via zoom and can be scheduled to fit in with your diary at your convenience. Outside of the regular meetings, we are available on the phone virtually any time (although we do like our sleep too!)
Get in touch today and let’s have a free consultation to see what have in the box for you.